Winchester MA Roofer
Duval Roofing has more than 5,500 references from satisfied customers earned over 25 years of providing top-quality service to homeowners in the Winchester, Merrimack Valley and North Shore areas.
The Winchester home pictured above had deteriorated cedar roof shingles, which were replaced with an imitation slate to preserve the home’s distinctive style. Imitation slate gave the homeowner a more affordable alternative to genuine slate, and also cut way down on the weight of the roof.
Ken Duval started Duval Roofing in 1991 in North Reading and has built a business known for high quality workmanship and excellent customer service. You can read more about the business’ evolution and Ken’s story here.
Several factors distinguish Duval Roofing from other roofing contractors in Wakefield:
- Our 3-acre commercial site in N. Reading means we can buy in bulk from leading manufacturers – such as GAF-Elk, IKO, and Tamko – and maintain inventory of top-selling shingles.
- We operate our own transfer station and recycle all of our waste at a Western Massachusetts facility. This increases our sustainability and provides us with an operational savings that is passed on to you!
- All debris is removed from the site on the completion day. No dumpsters are used.
- Most of our roofers have been with the company for more than 5 years, many for more than 10. Their experience shows in quality workmanship and efficiency as a team.
- We use the latest satellite technology to provide accurate estimates and schedule job time, so that we can deliver on our promises to you.
- Because of our experienced crew and operational efficiencies, we can install new roofs on most homes in just one day.
- We include copies of company credentials and evidence of insurance coverage for workers’ compensation and general liability insurance in each estimate.
Deciding on a new shingles for your home in Winchester
Our large inventory and relationships with leading manufacturers means that we can help you find the right shingles to match your home’s style and construction. Our team will help guide you through the choices of upgrades, styles, thickness, colors and warranties to find the right solution for your unique roofing project. Don’t forget to ask for information on the most popular Limited Lifetime Warranty shingles.
The assurance that your new roof is installed within the strict rules of manufacturer certification and Massachusetts Contractor Licensing is of upmost importance to every customer. At Duval Roofing we consistently review both state and manufacturer procedure and guidelines when meticulously installing all our roofs. Adhering to these rules can affect your warranty, so we advise all customers to look into this detail when choosing the company that will install their new roof.
Contact Us Today For Your Free Estimate
Give us a call or use the form at right to send us some details about your home so that we can get right to work on your estimate. You’ll soon be coming home to a new roof from Duval.